Club Kit Discussion

Details of and discussion about club news & events (excluding races)

Moderators: Philip Whiteman, WorcsPhil, Beacon RCC, George, laurence_cooley, David Cole

Hels147

Re: Kit order 2017

Post by Hels147 » 15 Jan 2018 22:01

Hi Gav, we sent feedback to them and they’ve responded. There’s a few tweaks they’re going to make and we’ve sent them a giordana jersey to make sure things like colour, font and positioning are sorted. I’ll chase again for an update and let you know.

Regards

Helen
If you’re all about the destination, take a f#€king flight!

GavPass

Re: Kit order 2017

Post by GavPass » 16 Jan 2018 07:10

Thanks Helen :)

Lapin

Club Kit

Post by Lapin » 16 Jan 2018 21:25

Would it be possible to get a solid update on where we are regarding individual orders of Bohdi kit? I feel like club knowledge on the subject is distributed across a number of people which gives the (hopefully false) impression that no one seems to know why Bohdi can't/won't do individual orders after last year's purchace.

I'm sure this has been discussed by people before but I feel that many of us would like to be kept up to date with events. I couldn't make the AGM and the minutes say 'no progress' but there doesn't appear to be an action for it.

The club has a lot of capital tied up in kit so I appreciate that really we should be trying to shift that first, however a number of us unfortunately don't fit any of the giordana kit left and so are left hanging a little as the season begins.

Cheers,
Dave

laurence_cooley

Re: Club Kit Discussion

Post by laurence_cooley » 16 Jan 2018 21:55

Helen is better placed to answer this, Dave, but my understanding is that what is holding up the individual ordering is just the processes of tweaking the design in response to feedback on the font/colours/bands.

George

Post by George » 17 Jan 2018 10:40

Another thing that I, and I suspect others, would find useful is a clear and up-to-date statement of what old kit remains available and how to view/purchase it. Andy's last posting on the topic is presumably now out of date and communication with him isn't easy.

Philip Whiteman

Post by Philip Whiteman » 17 Jan 2018 15:44

George wrote:
17 Jan 2018 10:40
Another thing that I, and I suspect others, would find useful is a clear and up-to-date statement of what old kit remains available and how to view/purchase it. Andy's last posting on the topic is presumably now out of date and communication with him isn't easy.
When I saw this discussion reappear, I gained a sense of foreboding given the history of any discussion on the matter but David and George are correct in requesting clarifications and information for members seeking to procure clothing items. Very few people will be in the loop.

CakeStop

Post by CakeStop » 17 Jan 2018 18:44

I have a fairly up to date stock list including sizes from Andy's stocktake at the end of October. I'll publish that during the next few days subject to the understanding that a few items have been sold during the last couple of months.

There's no secrecy about this subject but we're waiting for the outcome of Bodhi's positive offer to address feedback provided before going forward with direct ordering and we're in the process of making arrangements for existing stock to be made more readily available for purchase.
Eat cake before you're hungry

Alberto Recchioni

Post by Alberto Recchioni » 19 Jan 2018 13:35

CakeStop wrote:
17 Jan 2018 18:44
I have a fairly up to date stock list including sizes from Andy's stocktake at the end of October. I'll publish that during the next few days subject to the understanding that a few items have been sold during the last couple of months.

There's no secrecy about this subject but we're waiting for the outcome of Bodhi's positive offer to address feedback provided before going forward with direct ordering and we're in the process of making arrangements for existing stock to be made more readily available for purchase.
Thank you, I will have a look at it when ready.

Yosser

Post by Yosser » 19 Jan 2018 21:10

So is Dave trying to squeeeeeze into a skin suit! I’ll have to stop feeding him.
Anne

CakeStop

Post by CakeStop » 20 Jan 2018 14:01

Here's a link to the stock list from a few months ago, a few items have been sold since then so it's not entirely up to date...

http://www.beaconrcc.org.uk/resources/b ... 171031.pdf
Eat cake before you're hungry

George

Post by George » 20 Jan 2018 14:02

Thanks, Steve.

Tim

Post by Tim » 21 Jan 2018 09:22

What's the youth stuff? Is that what I've got?
Please like and follow Beacon Cycling Academy https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beacon-C ... 6499863667

David Cole

Post by David Cole » 21 Jan 2018 17:46

Gavin
I am seeing Andy in the next couple of weeks to collect the existing clothing stock with him. I will discuss the situation re Bhodi then

Dave
David Cole

Beacon Roads Cycling Club

Lapin

Post by Lapin » 22 Jan 2018 17:20

Thanks for the clarifications!
CakeStop wrote:
17 Jan 2018 18:44
There's no secrecy about this subject but we're waiting for the outcome of Bodhi's positive offer to address feedback provided before going forward with direct ordering
This was the piece of info I was missing it seems - There had been a discussion I'd missed. Its less that there appears to be secrecy and more that the discussion that has been had has either gotten buried or is distributed across a number of threads. Easy to miss!

Thanks for the update

David Cole

Post by David Cole » 01 Feb 2018 18:23

I am seeing Andy Craddock next week and I will update as soon as I know more

Dave
David Cole

Beacon Roads Cycling Club