For Sale : 2017 Cycliq Fly 12 and Cycliq Fly 6 camera lights unused

Items for sale by members

Moderators: George, CakeStop

Dave Cox

For Sale : 2017 Cycliq Fly 12 and Cycliq Fly 6 camera lights unused

Post by Dave Cox » 14 Feb 2020 21:06

Long story. I bought both of these from Urban Cycles in November 2017 after a taxi knocked me off in Digbeth. They have sat on my desk for 2 years and never been brought into use. Still boxed but they have been offered up to various bikes. The Fly6 rear camera light is the old model and looks clunky compared to the new one. The front light was more up to date at the time and still looks good. Current prices are c£198 for the front and c£154 for the rear. They get good reviews but I've not used them because a. my paranoia index has gone down with less commuting and more segregated and off road routes to City. b. I'm a techno phobe and can't even use a Garmin properly although these work with Apps and appear easy enough. c. Finally, I use several different bikes in a week and they fit best to sports bikes with a quality alloy bracket and without too much else on handlebars or saddle stem. A mount I bought for a commuter bike or the Brompton was too flimsy. If I decide to film errant motorists again I think I'd use a helmet cam which could always be with me.

I think I paid around £325 for both but the email receipt got lost in last software update. For sale at £100 for the two. DM me if you are interested.

Dave Cox

Re: For Sale : 2017 Cycliq Fly 12 and Cycliq Fly 6 camera lights unused

Post by Dave Cox » 17 Mar 2020 16:37

Now sold thanks to Message Board !