Coaching services

Cycling related commercial offers

Moderators: George, CakeStop

George

Coaching services

Post by George » 09 Aug 2021 15:36

I recently received the following e-mail, and thought I should simply pass it on for members to act on or ignore as they see fit.

Dear George and Beacon RCC

My name is Callum Ferguson. I run Callum Ferguson Coaching.

I am a local resident living in Bromsgrove but currently living in Italy. I am Director Sportif and coach. of Holdsworth Zappi. A Elite cycling squad that takes part in some of the worlds top U23 races, such as Giro D’ITALIA U23, Milan San Remo U23, Giro d Lombardia U23 and the list goes on and on.

I have been running my own coaching business for 5 years and have progressed some very good riders onto top world wide recognised squads such as Caja rural and most recently helped one of our past riders make it to the Trek Segafredo world tour team.

I also have a shed load of experience with riders looking to improve a TT time or even just gain fitness for a sportive. My range is very broad.

I am reaching out and looking to bring new clients as ive expanded the coaching company recently and looking to take on clients from the local area. I owe a lot to the local people from Bromsgrove, Worcester, Halesowen etc for the patience they showed with me early on when I started cycling and continued to support me through my career as a rider and now DS and coach.

So I’m currently offering 15% discount on my coaching to your club.

My website is:
https://callumfergusoncoaching.co.uk

I would be very happy to take any calls or emails.