SSSCCRRL AGM

Discussion about Beacon member participation in road, track and cyclocross racing

Moderators: laurence_cooley, JessRJ, AdeR, Pedlo Mudguardo, StuartWhite, gmac, Tim

petemarshall

SSSCCRRL AGM

Post by petemarshall » 25 Sep 2018 17:58

SSSCCRRL - AGM 25.10.18 STARTING AT 1930.
Venue : The Bell Pub at Tong
This years AGM will be as above. If your club wants to promote or co-host an event next year can we ask that you have representation at this meeting? We look forward to seeing you.

Message from organisers above
Link to event, location etc
https://www.facebook.com/events/1301567563317518/?ti=as

Last year I assisted in the organisation of one of the rounds.
With my accredited marshal hat on I also attended a few other rounds.
Next year all road races in the West Midlands will require accredited marshal's. This will make organisers lives better but I won't have the time to assist in organising this.
We don't have many ride this series (sadly) but if you do and want to guarantee entry you will need a representative to attend this meeting and help organise a round of the seires.

petemarshall

Re: SSSCCRRL AGM

Post by petemarshall » 21 Nov 2018 19:36

Unfortunately nobody attended for the club
See this post if you wish to help one of the rounds
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8791

petemarshall

Re: SSSCCRRL AGM

Post by petemarshall » 22 Nov 2018 12:27

I have got agreement that we will be shown as a co organising club for the Enville round of the league. This means that Beacon members may enter the league or individual rounds with priority.
Of course this does mean anyone riding this series should offer to assist with this round, if unable to do so please offer to assist another round by contacting the organising clubs.