Free Lunch & Filming

Chat about anything in here

Moderators: Philip Whiteman, George, Dave Cox

CakeStop

Free Lunch & Filming

Post by CakeStop » 30 Apr 2022 20:43

The club has received this approach, please reply to the email address shown below if you are interested...

My name is Jake, I’m one of the Assistant Producer’s for the BBC 2 series ‘Inside The Factory’.

I found your contact details on the Cycling UK website whilst looking for a fun cycling group around Birmingham!

BBC 2's Inside The Factory is coming to Birmingham to do some filming at Star City, and we're looking for any keen cyclists to come and join us for some filming on Thursday 5th May!

It should be a fun day of filming and we're happy to provide lunch for everyone!

The filming day would be Thursday 5th of May, and we will be looking for people to come and join us from around 11 a.m. to no later than 5 p.m.

Would you mind spreading the word across your groups to see if anyone would be interested in coming to join us this Thursday please? All they would need to bring is there own bikes, their cycling helmet and attire!

I understand this bank holiday weekend, but would you mind spending the word today please? Because filming is going to be happening this Thursday, I'd like to know if there are any interested cyclists joining us by the end of play on Monday 2nd May, please!

I'd love to tell you about more about the film in that we're looking to do if you have some time this weekend? Please let me know the best number to catch you on, or you can give me a ring on my mobile: 07920 113631.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email and I do hope to hear back from you soon.

Kindest regards,

Jake Whittle

Jake Whittle
Assistant Producer – Inside The Factory
Voltage TV Productions | Edgecumbe Hall, Richmond Hill, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1AT
W: www.voltage.tv |
☏: 0117 450 8317 / 07920 113631 | ✉: jake.whittle@voltage.tv

See our latest episodes on BBC iPlayer: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07mdd ... des/player