Cycling in the south of France?

Chat about anything in here

Moderators: Philip Whiteman, George, Dave Cox

Kermit

Cycling in the south of France?

Post by Kermit » 10 Jul 2016 16:07

Debs and I haven’t been in touch lately because we’ve been a tad busy down here in the south of France. We could do with a bit of help for a few weeks and thought that some of you may have teenagers in the family or maybe you are teachers and have some time to spare yourselves. Dates would be from 21st July to 1st September or thereabouts. Here’s the deal:
We are looking for two people ideally but could also manage comfortably with one. They would provide around 5 hours a day, 5 days a week helping me and Deb in exchange for board and lodgings and food. Duties would include setting out the pool area each morning, some gardening, mowing etc. and assisting our resident chef when required. No special skills are required. Have a look at the website for more info: lafraissinede.com
The cycling here is superb, and the scenery stunning. We have some bikes here that are suitable for local exploring and plenty of room for someone to bring their own bike(s). We are an hour away from the Med with some great beaches and 30 minutes from Carcassonne. There are currently flights available to Perpignan for around £150 return and we would provide transfers.
If anybody is interested and would like to know more please pm or email me.