D Ride, Sunday 19th March, Introductory and Social, Guided Ride to Earlswood Lakes, 30 miles

Details of and discussion about club runs

Moderators: WorcsPhil, Beacon RCC, George, laurence_cooley, David Cole, Andy Terry, neilo

PaulB

D Ride, Sunday 19th March, Introductory and Social, Guided Ride to Earlswood Lakes, 30 miles

Post by PaulB » 15 Mar 2023 16:21

Post by Paul Balfe

I will be leading the weekly Introductory and Social Guided Ride to Earlswood Lakes with a stop at 15 miles at Espresso Farm Cafe, in Umberslade Farm Park. 9.15am start from The Black Horse car park, Northfield.
This is a perfect introductory ride for those wishing to try out the club, riders returning from injury or illness, or if you just fancy a nice steady, relaxed and chatty ride out.
Pace will be to the slowest rider which is usually between 10 and 13mph. The group will stay together so you will be looked after throughout, no one is left behind.
We will be stopping 15 miles in to refuel at Espresso Farm Cafe in Umberslade Farm Park.

Route is https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38613705

You can read more and book your place on the event page on Lets Ride through the link below or reply here on the message board.

https://www.letsride.co.uk/rides/beacon ... akes-0jhfd
Thank You

Paul B

Robert+

Re: D Ride, Sunday 19th March, Introductory and Social, Guided Ride to Earlswood Lakes, 30 miles

Post by Robert+ » 18 Mar 2023 05:19

Hi Paul I'll see you Sunday morning

George

Re: D Ride, Sunday 19th March, Introductory and Social, Guided Ride to Earlswood Lakes, 30 miles

Post by George » 18 Mar 2023 09:08

Paul, I may pitch up at the café. However, don't count on me or adapt your plans in any way, because I'm out at a family gathering tonight and can't be sure I'll be up early enough in the morning.

PaulB

Post by PaulB » 18 Mar 2023 11:30

Hi George

Ok no problem

If i change plan due to no show ups to guided ride, which looks more likely, then ill post on this forum in morning so please check before you leave
Thank You

Paul B

bikercolin

Rce: D Ride, Sunday 19th March, Introductory and Social, Guided Ride to Earlswood Lakes, 30 miles

Post by bikercolin » 18 Mar 2023 17:09

Pur me in please

PaulB

Post by PaulB » 19 Mar 2023 16:28

Lovely ride today

Present were

Paul Balfe (l)
Callum Litster (new rider)
David Cole - left at Tanworth
Adrain McHugh - left at Cafe
Colin Hall- left at cafe
David Stephenson
Rob Parker

Great company and great ride
TODAY.jpg