Club runs - 17th June

Details of and discussion about club runs

Moderators: WorcsPhil, Beacon RCC, George, laurence_cooley, David Cole, Andy Terry, neilo

WorcsPhil

Club runs - 17th June

Post by WorcsPhil » 11 Jun 2018 11:03

The news is that there are no club runs planned for this coming Sunday as it is the Beacon RCC Open Time Trial, and be good to maximise riders, helpers and spectators for this prestigious event.

Thanks to Nick, George and Dave for leading the A, B and C rides respectively at the weekend. 31 riders out enjoying the perfect conditions for cycling...New cafes, new people, visits from the pnucture-fairy, it's what club runs are all about...

Lots of people out on other rides at the weekend of course, with loads at the open time trial near Evesham on Sunday, and congrats again to Jess and Gemma for a Beacon one-two...drinks are on them. Great to see the Beacon RCC World Champion jersey photos on social media.

Me, Jon Williams and Andy Wrightson rode a 400kms audax on Saturday (and into Sunday), a first ride of this distance for all three of us...I won't bore you with the details here, as I've posted a full report on the Audax&Sportives thread of the Message Board, but a great day out with fine company!

See you next week when club runs will return, with an audacious 400kms club run...a Beacon first. Be great to get ride leaders for more normal runs on the 24th June, please.