A, B and C Club runs April, May and June 2020

Details of and discussion about club runs

Moderators: WorcsPhil, Beacon RCC, George, laurence_cooley, David Cole, Andy Terry, neilo

WorcsPhil

A, B and C Club runs April, May and June 2020

Post by WorcsPhil » 02 Mar 2020 11:06

CLUB RUNS SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Summer is here, Coronavirus will cancel everything and the only sporting thing left to do is a Beacon club run, no doubt keeping 2m away from each other as the search for the rhesus monkey with the serum continues.

As such, why not look deep within your nether regions for the gumption to lead a club run or two. Put your name down on this thread on any weeks you can do, with destinations, and don't forget (this is the 78th time I have said this!) YOU CAN SUGGEST ANYTHING. If you're the leader, it can be anything from a 2000kms ride to Dracula's castle in Transylvania (they do an excellent blood orange cake in the café there) to a 100metre jaunt across the Bristol Road to the café at the swimming pool...or anything in between, the leader is the boss! Also, you can state that you want to ride to start earlier than 09:15...08:15 starts are common as the days get longer and warmer.

So, if you are able to lead a club run or two, please post the date and café destination on this thread.

This purpose of this topic is compile the schedule of club runs. Discussion about individual rides, including rider lists, will be done in a separate thread - one for each Sunday, which I will post on the preceding Monday or Tuesday.

CLUB RUNS SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

George

Re: A, B and C Club runs April, May and June 2020

Post by George » 03 Mar 2020 18:27

I'll lead a B run on 7 June.

For details of the Intro Ride leaders see http://www.beaconrcc.org.uk/message_boa ... =14&t=9133