'New Normal' club runs - Sunday 2nd August

Details of and discussion about club runs

Moderators: WorcsPhil, Beacon RCC, George, laurence_cooley, David Cole, Andy Terry, neilo

WorcsPhil

'New Normal' club runs - Sunday 2nd August

Post by WorcsPhil » 27 Jul 2020 14:52

Hi all,

thanks again for sticking to our new rules in setting up and running with club runs during this strange time. Thanks to Neil Orchard, Matt Hale, Si Walker, and Si Woodward for organizing club runs on Sunday.

So, we go again, Villa are still in the premier league, so the birds are singing with more gusto this morning as we contemplate another week of partially sociable club rides. New normal rules apply, so if you want to lead, please add another thread and post details there, including speed and distance etc, and mark 'FULL' when you get to six riders.

It's an intro ride this week also, so if you're new to cycling, then why not come along and see what's it's all about...get your name down early, though.

Finally, there are still some prominent club riders and time triallists who have not renewed their Beacon subscriptions this year...it's only £15, so why not check to see if you're one of them, and if so, pay up before we send Paul Johnson round at 3am one morning.

Mariana278

Re: 'New Normal' club runs - Sunday 2nd August

Post by Mariana278 » 28 Jul 2020 13:37

Hi Phil
I’m sure I have paid, where do I check if I haven’t ? Thanks