Club runs for Sunday 30th May

Details of and discussion about club runs

Moderators: WorcsPhil, Beacon RCC, George, laurence_cooley, David Cole, Andy Terry, neilo

WorcsPhil

Club runs for Sunday 30th May

Post by WorcsPhil » 24 May 2021 07:27

I've spoken to Thomas Shafferk...Schaforna...Shaeffernaqu...er, Ben Rich, and he's promised me that the rainy weekends are over, all that stretches ahead of us now are endless Sundays of warm sunshine, tailwinds - ideal club run weather.

As such, this coming Bank Holiday weekend screams out as being a textbook weekend for club runs. We already have a great C-run routing past the beautiful churches of our area planned, so why not lead a ride this week, post in a separate thread if you can lead and get you name down quick when club runs appear, as I think all the rides will fill up pretty fast.

Don't forget the rules, no more than 8 on a cafe stop run (split into two groups at the stop), and 12 on a non-cafe run, but if the leader wants a lower number of riders, then respect their wishes please...when the ride is full, it is full. This week's Tuesday ride is an option for you if you can't ride over the Bank Holiday weekend.

So get your dancing shoes on, and shimmy on the lanes of Worcestershire (other counties are available).. :D