Cotswold Audax - rider documentation

Discussion about audaxes & cyclosportives

Moderators: Philip Whiteman, George, laurence_cooley, Andy Terry

George

Cotswold Audax - rider documentation

Post by George » 17 Jun 2011 18:59

A number of internet entrants have been in touch to ask where their route sheets are.

Everyone who entered via our website should have received an e-mail containing full details of the event, including route information. If you entered early, the e-mail was sent in the third week of May. If you entered near the end of May or later, the e-mail went out as soon as you entered. Some people apparently thought these e-mails were just acknowledgements and didn't notice that they contained route information. One or two e-mails may also have been gobbled by spam filters.

So, to make sure everyone can get the information they need, we have now made all the rider documentation available to download from our website. As well as the standard PDF route sheets, the documents now on line include a new offering: the route information in the form of Excel worksheets, enabling you to adapt the layout to suit your preferences.

http://www.beaconrcc.org.uk/audax/cotsw ... index.html

Dave Cox

Post by Dave Cox » 17 Jun 2011 22:07

Thanks George I'd missed this. Hoping to use my GPS this time but need the paper back up as well.

PatBoySlim

Post by PatBoySlim » 17 Jun 2011 22:18

I too had missed this. Dont 100% trust my Garmin yet so will have a paper copy.

Thanks George.
Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard