Cult Racing Classic Sportive - Sun 25th Sept

Discussion about audaxes & cyclosportives

Moderators: Philip Whiteman, George, laurence_cooley, Andy Terry

pprince3145

Cult Racing Classic Sportive - Sun 25th Sept

Post by pprince3145 » 17 Aug 2011 12:07

Time to start making riders aware of my event next month!

Don't forget, my Cult Racing Classic Sportive is still on for Sunday 25th September. Its hoped the inaugral event next month will find a spot in the calendar and build in status over the next few years much like my Mad March Hare Sportive has in March.

The event will run in a similar manner to the MMH. Plenty of riders on here I'm sure will testify to the quality of that event. The CRC will be the same.
Cheap entry (£12), A1 signage, free food, toilets, parking etc etc......you get it!

The route is a bit longer than the MMH at around 80 odd miles and takes in some extra hills to keep riders on their toes.

Entry is strictly limited to 300 riders on a first-come, first-served basis via the event's website (see below). No transfers or reserves will be accepted. Closing date for entries is Saturday 17th September.

The entry is limited purely so I can concentrate on the quality of the event rather than $$$ plus parking is limited somewhat too.

Full details of the event and the route (which may be changed slightly) can be found on the website, also follow the event on Facebook just search for it on there

www.cultracingclassic.co.uk

Paul Prince
Cult Racing...better than Rock Racing
www.cultracing.com

pprince3145

Post by pprince3145 » 01 Sep 2011 10:29

Cult Racing...better than Rock Racing
www.cultracing.com