Discussion about audaxes & cyclosportives

Moderators: Philip Whiteman, George, laurence_cooley, Andy Terry

Philip Whiteman

Solihull CC Audaxes: 28th June

Post by Philip Whiteman » 05 Jun 2015 12:47

An ad from Solihull CC

SOLIHULL CYCLING CLUB AND AUDAX UK
SUNDAY 28th JUNE 2015.

Welcome to the Solihull CC Randonnees [100km, 160km, 200km] run under the regulations of AUDAX UK.

This year we are also running a led 50km ride

Route sheets and GPX/TCX files can be downloaded from our website at www.saudax.com if you have any problems with the link drop me an email.

Start at 08:00hrs (200km), 08:30hrs(160km), 09:00hrs(100km) 09:30 (50km Fun Ride)

All rides start from Silhillians Sports Club (By M42 Junction 5)
Warwick Road
Knowle
Solihull
West Midlands
B93 9LW

There are plenty of parking spaces available at the club which will be open from around 07:30hrs. Tea & Biscuits will be available.

There will be a Solihull CC Controller at the Village Hall in Kineton for the 100km ride and the Sports Hall in Cropredy (150km & 200km). The ‘Café de la Post’ at the crossroads in Chadlington has opened especially for the 200Km riders so DO PLEASE SUPPORT IT ! Please get a receipt or ask one of the waitresses to sign your card as proof of passage. The Control at Chipping Campden (Campden Coffee Company) will be manned by a Solihull CC Controller.

Please take a biro or pen with you to answer the info control questions.

Please be aware that if you are unable to complete the ride make sure you let me know by calling the number listed below. There is no Broom Wagon. Under AUK rules you are responsible for making your own arrangements if you cannot continue.

This year we will be a Grand Barbeque at the finish which you are welcome to attend free of charge the bar at the club will also be open.

I hope you have an enjoyable ride and that the weather will be dry and sunny !

Thanks for supporting our Events.

Good Luck !

Roger Cliffe SOLIHULL CC
Mobile phone….07919 551155
June 2015

MMitchell

Post by MMitchell » 08 Jun 2015 13:21

Already signed up :)