Open Event Entry Forms (Filling In with correct information)

Discussion about and results of Beacon club time trials and Beacon member participation in open time trials

Moderators: Beacon RCC, David Cole, martin mc, JessRJ

Stats

Open Event Entry Forms (Filling In with correct information)

Post by Stats » 13 May 2013 20:35

This is a reminder to all members that on a CTT Entry Form for Open Events it requests that you enter your Personal Best Times during Current & PAST 3 SEASONS This I believe also includes Club Events or Private Trials on another Clubs Events I have noticed several riders not just Beacon Members have entered incorrect PB's Please Remember PB Times are pretty easy to find via CTT website so particularly if you win a Handicap Prize and another rider notes that you have a faster PB and did not report it they can complain both to Event Organiser & CTT District I'm not sure of the Rules regarding putting incorrect/false information on a form but we as a club do not want any comeback/complaints On a simple check I found 2 Beacon Members on the current Startsheet
Regards Brian

Rod Goodfellow
Location: Cranage,Holmes Chapel,Cheshire,UK or Lake Wales,Florida

Post by Rod Goodfellow » 14 May 2013 17:43

Many years ago John Patston and John Woodburn were suspended by the RTTC (and the BCF) for 12 months for falsifying their entry forms to get into the National 100 Championship.