WM CX league

Discussion about and results of Beacon club time trials and Beacon member participation in open time trials

Moderators: Beacon RCC, David Cole, martin mc, JessRJ

dweben

WM CX league

Post by dweben » 13 Aug 2013 23:03

Well I've entered... gonna give it a whirl on the mtb. :)

I don't have a race licence any more -- anyone know if that matters for the league points, or does it just apply to BC regional points which I won't get anyway :P

Grogz

Re: WM CX league

Post by Grogz » 14 Aug 2013 20:12

dweben wrote:Well I've entered... gonna give it a whirl on the mtb. :)

I don't have a race licence any more -- anyone know if that matters for the league points, or does it just apply to BC regional points which I won't get anyway :P
I'm guessing that you are a BC member, in which case the provisional licence is all you need for regional races and points. A full race licence is needed for inter regional and national events.

dweben

Post by dweben » 14 Aug 2013 20:44

Nope, not even a BC member... the WM CX site said all I needed to be was a member of the league to get 'league' points, which I guess is their own internal scoring system and nowt to do with BC :)

Grogz

Post by Grogz » 15 Aug 2013 22:20

dweben wrote:Nope, not even a BC member... the WM CX site said all I needed to be was a member of the league to get 'league' points, which I guess is their own internal scoring system and nowt to do with BC :)
Maybe they've changed it since last year, when a day licence had to be purchased if riders didn't have BC membership.

dweben

Post by dweben » 31 Aug 2013 21:40

So first event is Henley... looking on Google only place I could see for the event was just east in an area with a lump in the middle of it. Is that it? Not seen any details from the organisers about locations/courses/etc at all

Grogz

Post by Grogz » 01 Sep 2013 17:45

dweben wrote:So first event is Henley... looking on Google only place I could see for the event was just east in an area with a lump in the middle of it. Is that it? Not seen any details from the organisers about locations/courses/etc at all
Details usually appear in the General section of the Waldron WMCCL Forum in the week before the event, Paul.