Request for help at 50 mile TT

Discussion about and results of Beacon club time trials and Beacon member participation in open time trials

Moderators: Beacon RCC, David Cole, martin mc, JessRJ

CakeStop

Request for help at 50 mile TT

Post by CakeStop » 08 Jul 2018 18:21

Dear Club Secretaries and Contacts,

In my endeavours to keep the discipline of time trialling healthy in the Midland District I took on organisation of the only remaining open 50 mile time trial last year. This year I am promoting it on behalf of the Midland District Committee on the 15th of July. There are 44 riders.

Unfortunately, due to holidays and unanticipated unavailability of a number of members of the Committee, I find myself still short of the number of marshals required by the risk assessment in order to run the event.

I am therefore writing, to Clubs and Teams local to the event location from which multiple entries were received, seeking volunteers to assist with the marshalling. Assistance will be required from 06.40 (marshal briefing in Alcester) through to approximately 10.00am (last rider finished).

Can I ask that you circulate this request to the senior members of your club. At the time of writing I need another 5 marshals.

If anyone is willing to help my contact details are:
prof.nick.green@gmail.com
07796 148 515

Thanks and regards

Nick Green
Midland DC
Eat cake before you're hungry