Club Kit Order 2019

Details of and discussion about club news & events (excluding races)

Moderators: laurence_cooley, Philip Whiteman, Beacon RCC, George, David Cole

User avatar
StuartWhite
Posts: 214
Joined: 03 Oct 2013 23:57
Real Name:

Club Kit Order 2019

Post by StuartWhite » 30 Jan 2019 18:04

Good Day,

In the ongoing saga that is Beacon RCC's relationship with kit suppliers, it's been a rollercoaster ride, but we're now going to try out a radical move - a test run of our previous supplier Giordana.
We've been having a bit of a chat and feel as though they may be ready for a second chance.
There are a few reasons behind this:

1. They have a vast array of kit levels available, including youth.
2. Their entry level items are outstanding value.
3. They already have a our designs on file.

So this initially be a standalone order, with the view to becoming more regularly used.
The rules -
- We need to order 10 pieces per item to validate an order.
- Turn around is 8 weeks
- Payment is 50% up front and balance prior to collection.

There are numerous ranges, but in the interest of getting 10 units we will limit this to 2 options, Vero Pro (club fit, value) and FRC (race fit, premium).

Assuming we place this order within 10 days or so, we'll likely be looking at delivery early to mid April, with that in mind, consider whether a long sleeve will be necessary this order as I intend to have another order in September for winter kit.

Below are the suggested options, but I'm happy to add further lines if the interest is there.

Sizes 2XS - 5XL
ALL COLOURS ARE BEACON RETRO, NO BLACK KIT

Vero Pro (club fit)

Men's S/S VERO PRO Jersey,
Women's S/S VERO PRO Jersey,
£39.60

Men's VERO PRO Bib Short,
Women's VERO PRO Bib Short,
£55.20

Men's L/S TENAX PRO Jersey, Thermal
Women's L/S TENAX PRO Jersey, Thermal
£66.00

NEW
TENAX PRO Gilet
£70.79

FRC (pro fit)

Men's S/S FRC PRO Jersey
Women's S/S FRC PRO Jersey
£79.20
Men's FRC PRO Bib Short,
Women's FRC PRO Bib Short,
£81.60



Orders?
Last edited by StuartWhite on 05 Mar 2019 09:59, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,

Stu

It never gets easier, you just go faster.
Strava - http://www.strava.com/athletes/white_stuart
Facebook - Barry Fight - www.facebook.com/barry.fight
Email - Stulottie@gmail.com
Text/Whatsapp - 07929 612359

User avatar
petemarshall
Posts: 658
Joined: 17 Jan 2014 16:40
Real Name: Pete Marshall
Location: Stourbridge

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by petemarshall » 30 Jan 2019 19:15

Don't need anything at present but glad to see a return to a sensible priced jersey 😎

toby
Posts: 126
Joined: 15 Aug 2012 15:33
Real Name: Toby Draper
Location: Stirchley

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by toby » 30 Jan 2019 20:00

Put me down for one short sleeved Frc jersey - large fella

User avatar
Alberto Recchioni
Posts: 94
Joined: 22 May 2017 10:51
Real Name: Alberto Recchioni

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Alberto Recchioni » 30 Jan 2019 21:22

With the idea to finish this @/*-£$!% period of my life entitled "using a bike on a turbo 5 hours per week and use the rest to complete the thesis", I would like to order a kit from Giordana, the VERO PRO, please.

However, as I am always a "salmon", I am gonna ask for a long sleeves kit (I recently bought the Bhodi kit with S/S) but I have no idea about sizing.
My Bhodi's (brand) body (anatomy) size is currently S for both jersey and bumpy cover.

What're your gents suggestions?

ty in advance

Gemma_j1983
Posts: 54
Joined: 12 Nov 2016 21:29
Real Name: Gemma Johnson

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Gemma_j1983 » 31 Jan 2019 09:44

Stu
Have you seen the sizes?

User avatar
StuartWhite
Posts: 214
Joined: 03 Oct 2013 23:57
Real Name:

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by StuartWhite » 31 Jan 2019 13:37

Gemma_j1983 wrote:
31 Jan 2019 09:44
Stu
Have you seen the sizes?
Take a look at this link for sizing:

https://www.giordanacycling.com/technol ... ing-charts
Cheers,

Stu

It never gets easier, you just go faster.
Strava - http://www.strava.com/athletes/white_stuart
Facebook - Barry Fight - www.facebook.com/barry.fight
Email - Stulottie@gmail.com
Text/Whatsapp - 07929 612359

Nicks_77
Posts: 345
Joined: 22 Dec 2012 10:23
Real Name: Nick Shenton
Location: Iverley, South Staffs

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Nicks_77 » 31 Jan 2019 15:02

Great news Stu.

Hoping this proves to be a successful and lasting relationship with Giordana.

User avatar
StuartWhite
Posts: 214
Joined: 03 Oct 2013 23:57
Real Name:

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by StuartWhite » 01 Feb 2019 14:42

Nicks_77 wrote:
31 Jan 2019 15:02
Great news Stu.

Hoping this proves to be a successful and lasting relationship with Giordana.
Me too, or I could be up to 3 suppliers within a year of taking over the job :shock: ha ha
Cheers,

Stu

It never gets easier, you just go faster.
Strava - http://www.strava.com/athletes/white_stuart
Facebook - Barry Fight - www.facebook.com/barry.fight
Email - Stulottie@gmail.com
Text/Whatsapp - 07929 612359

Dave Cox
Posts: 657
Joined: 23 Jan 2007 18:03
Real Name:

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Dave Cox » 01 Feb 2019 15:21

Well done Stuart a good move and I hope it works out. I don't need any kit at the moment but have been very pleased with Giordana in the past.
Thanks for all your efforts for the club.

User avatar
Philip Whiteman
Posts: 1731
Joined: 19 Nov 2006 16:17
Real Name:
Location: Drayton, Worcestershire

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Philip Whiteman » 01 Feb 2019 16:30

Well done Stu. I am not looking to purchase any club kit this time round but will be happy to go back to Giordana in future. Fit and quality wise, I thought they were better than Bodhi. My first pair of Bodhi shorts fell apart - although Bodhi did kindly send a replacement pair.

StuartWhite wrote:
30 Jan 2019 18:04


In the ongoing saga that is Beacon RCC's relationship with kit suppliers, it's been a rollercoaster ride, but we're now going to try out a radical move - a test run of our previous supplier Giordana.
We've been having a bit of a chat and feel as though they may be ready for a second chance.
Oddly enough I was talking about this with Dave Hughes recently. I have been a member of the Beacon since 2003 and was recollecting the suppliers during that period.

1. Imsports (twice): The sizing was profoundly odd. T&Cs changed to purchaser's disadvantage. They lost the club design on the second occasion.

2. Carvalho: The quality was adequate but prices were subject to huge inflationary increase not commensurate to quality.

3. HALO: An agency that commissioned three different suppliers. The last supplier was 9 months late with delivery and we received the goods for free. This was just as well as the apparel was unwearable. George famously modelled the shorts as 'hot-pants'.

4. Endura: A good supplier for mass production for clothing at an affordable price but their custom kit was not high quality design.

5. Giordana (first time): An improvement over Endura for quality kit but slightly more expensive. We experienced a glitch on the last purchase down to a change in production following a factory fire.

6. Bodhi: Enough has been said already.


So in total we have been supplied by eight different manufacturers over the last sixteen years. My favourite was Giordana by far, though Endura were excellent for customer service and delivery times.
Beacon Audaxes The Kidderminster Killer & From Clee to Heaven 20.7.19; Autumn South Salopian 5.10.19. www.beaconrcc.org.uk/

Will.i.ams
Posts: 8
Joined: 09 Feb 2016 23:41
Real Name:

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Will.i.ams » 01 Feb 2019 20:07

Stu,

Can I order the following please:

Men's S/S VERO PRO Jersey, Medium

Men's VERO PRO Bib Short, Medium

Thanks ever so

John

GavPass
Posts: 126
Joined: 11 Apr 2016 11:25
Real Name: Gavin Passmore

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by GavPass » 01 Feb 2019 22:25

Large Pro FRC shorts please

User avatar
Simon Woodward
Posts: 57
Joined: 21 May 2017 21:49
Real Name:

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Simon Woodward » 02 Feb 2019 20:33

Stu,
Can I order
Men's S/S VERO PRO Jersey, XL please

laurence_cooley
Posts: 943
Joined: 31 Dec 2011 13:48
Real Name:
Location: Harborne

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by laurence_cooley » 03 Feb 2019 15:53

1 x Men's L/S TENAX PRO Jersey, Thermal, in medium, please.

jbendle
Posts: 28
Joined: 27 Oct 2018 07:29
Real Name: James Bendle

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by jbendle » 04 Feb 2019 14:12

Hi - I'll put in an order for

Men's S/S FR-C PRO Jersey - Medium.

Men's FR-C PRO Bib Short - Large.

Many thanks,

James

User avatar
StuartWhite
Posts: 214
Joined: 03 Oct 2013 23:57
Real Name:

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by StuartWhite » 06 Feb 2019 11:56

Hi All,
Philip Whiteman wrote:
01 Feb 2019 16:30
Well done Stu. I am not looking to purchase any club kit this time round but will be happy to go back to Giordana in future. Fit and quality wise, I thought they were better than Bodhi. My first pair of Bodhi shorts fell apart - although Bodhi did kindly send a replacement pair.

StuartWhite wrote:
30 Jan 2019 18:04


In the ongoing saga that is Beacon RCC's relationship with kit suppliers, it's been a rollercoaster ride, but we're now going to try out a radical move - a test run of our previous supplier Giordana.
We've been having a bit of a chat and feel as though they may be ready for a second chance.
Oddly enough I was talking about this with Dave Hughes recently. I have been a member of the Beacon since 2003 and was recollecting the suppliers during that period.

1. Imsports (twice): The sizing was profoundly odd. T&Cs changed to purchaser's disadvantage. They lost the club design on the second occasion.

2. Carvalho: The quality was adequate but prices were subject to huge inflationary increase not commensurate to quality.

3. HALO: An agency that commissioned three different suppliers. The last supplier was 9 months late with delivery and we received the goods for free. This was just as well as the apparel was unwearable. George famously modelled the shorts as 'hot-pants'.

4. Endura: A good supplier for mass production for clothing at an affordable price but their custom kit was not high quality design.

5. Giordana (first time): An improvement over Endura for quality kit but slightly more expensive. We experienced a glitch on the last purchase down to a change in production following a factory fire.

6. Bodhi: Enough has been said already.


So in total we have been supplied by eight different manufacturers over the last sixteen years. My favourite was Giordana by far, though Endura were excellent for customer service and delivery times.
Although that makes the job a little less desirable, it's reassuring to know tat whoever has been in the kit seat has had problems to deal with.

Thanks for orders so far, I've started collating.
We've still got a little way to go to reach the 10 item minimum orders so feel free to spread the word/rope your friends and family into buying.
I'll keep this thread going until we're at the required quantities.

Thanks

Stuart
Cheers,

Stu

It never gets easier, you just go faster.
Strava - http://www.strava.com/athletes/white_stuart
Facebook - Barry Fight - www.facebook.com/barry.fight
Email - Stulottie@gmail.com
Text/Whatsapp - 07929 612359

Lapin
Posts: 101
Joined: 22 Apr 2016 13:05
Real Name: David McCann
Location: Stirchley

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Lapin » 06 Feb 2019 14:37

Thanks for all the work Stu - its greatly appreciated (even if I'm not exactly a frequent customer when it comes to club kit).

I may have missed the discussion / can't find it on the board - what happened with Bodhi then? I got the impression they became slow at turnarounds and the deal we were getting wasn't exactly fantastic, combined with a lack of reasonably-priced gear for club riders. Does that about sum it up?

Tim
Posts: 1241
Joined: 06 Sep 2011 17:02
Real Name: Tim Egan
Location: Bournville

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Tim » 07 Feb 2019 23:42

Would be great if someone took the youth kit off me and decided if we needed any more buying. I believe Clare Grice has some youth kit too so if someone could get from her to add to the club stock (I have currently). A good move going back to Giordano I feel, well done Stu on persevering with this. We need to ask them though will they replace the youth kit we have that has broken zips from them and what's the replacement option if zips break going forward?
Please like and follow Beacon Cycling Academy https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beacon-C ... 6499863667

User avatar
Hels147
Posts: 289
Joined: 09 Apr 2014 12:59
Real Name: Helen Jamieson

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Hels147 » 09 Feb 2019 13:06

Only just seen this - serves me right for going on holiday. I’m after some women’s bib shorts. Need to work out size, but it looks like we won’t make the minimum order anyway? ☹️
If you’re all about the destination, take a f#€king flight!

Pedlo Mudguardo
Posts: 285
Joined: 06 Jun 2010 15:47
Real Name: Nic Vipond
Location: Birmingham

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Pedlo Mudguardo » 10 Feb 2019 15:08

Excellent, I always liked the Giordana kit.

Could I order a pair of FRC bib shorts in Medium.

Nic V.

Robert Wade
Posts: 41
Joined: 27 May 2014 17:46
Real Name:
Location: Halesowen

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Robert Wade » 10 Feb 2019 23:35

Hi, if we get the numbers I’ll have a Men’s S/S VERO PRO Jersey in Large.

User avatar
George
Posts: 1667
Joined: 18 Nov 2006 10:21
Real Name: George Barker
Location: Worcestershire

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by George » 11 Feb 2019 11:30

I'd like a long-sleeve Pro thermal jersey, please. Size Large.

I welcome the return to Giordana and thank you for all the time and effort invested in this role, which I suspect is the most time-consuming and frustrating job that exists within the club.

David Cole
Posts: 566
Joined: 21 Nov 2006 08:20
Real Name:
Location: Northfield, Birmingham

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by David Cole » 12 Feb 2019 17:41

Hi Stuart
As you know I ordered two pairs of bib shorts from Bodhi but only received one pair. Did they ever send the second pair

Dave
David Cole

Beacon Roads Cycling Club

jbendle
Posts: 28
Joined: 27 Oct 2018 07:29
Real Name: James Bendle

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by jbendle » 15 Feb 2019 09:40

Hi - a correction to my order (I've been checking - both in medium would be better)

Men's S/S FR-C PRO Jersey - Medium.

Men's FR-C PRO Bib Short - Medium

Many thanks,

James

simplysimon
Posts: 14
Joined: 28 Dec 2018 14:04
Real Name: Simon White

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by simplysimon » 18 Feb 2019 08:06

Morning!

If possible can I get a Men's S/S FRC PRO Jersey in Large please?

Cheers

Simon

User avatar
StuartWhite
Posts: 214
Joined: 03 Oct 2013 23:57
Real Name:

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by StuartWhite » 18 Feb 2019 17:27

Lapin wrote:
06 Feb 2019 14:37
Thanks for all the work Stu - its greatly appreciated (even if I'm not exactly a frequent customer when it comes to club kit).

I may have missed the discussion / can't find it on the board - what happened with Bodhi then? I got the impression they became slow at turnarounds and the deal we were getting wasn't exactly fantastic, combined with a lack of reasonably-priced gear for club riders. Does that about sum it up?
Hi Dave,

In a nutshell, that's it yes, but we are treating this order as a bit of trial with Giordana.
Tim wrote:
07 Feb 2019 23:42
Would be great if someone took the youth kit off me and decided if we needed any more buying. I believe Clare Grice has some youth kit too so if someone could get from her to add to the club stock (I have currently). A good move going back to Giordano I feel, well done Stu on persevering with this. We need to ask them though will they replace the youth kit we have that has broken zips from them and what's the replacement option if zips break going forward?
I'll speak with Giordana about replacement items, but that might be a long shot after not ordering from them in over 2 years. Is anybody owed money for faulty kit?
Hels147 wrote:
09 Feb 2019 13:06
Only just seen this - serves me right for going on holiday. I’m after some women’s bib shorts. Need to work out size, but it looks like we won’t make the minimum order anyway? ☹️
I intend to submit the order with the men's and women's items combined, so long as they're of the same 'line' I think that will count towards minimum orders.
David Cole wrote:
12 Feb 2019 17:41
Hi Stuart
As you know I ordered two pairs of bib shorts from Bodhi but only received one pair. Did they ever send the second pair

Dave
I haven't forgotten you Dave I promise, that's being worked on in the background.


We're getting closer on minimum orders now so just one last push and we'll be there.
I'll post an updated order with all requests so far towards the back end of this week so we can put a timeline to this.

Thanks,

Stuart
Cheers,

Stu

It never gets easier, you just go faster.
Strava - http://www.strava.com/athletes/white_stuart
Facebook - Barry Fight - www.facebook.com/barry.fight
Email - Stulottie@gmail.com
Text/Whatsapp - 07929 612359

rdleaper
Posts: 239
Joined: 25 Jun 2011 01:29
Real Name: Richard Leaper
Location: King's Heath

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by rdleaper » 20 Feb 2019 21:49

Robert Wade wrote:
10 Feb 2019 23:35
Hi, if we get the numbers I’ll have a Men’s S/S VERO PRO Jersey in Large.
I'd like the same please - thanks Stu.

Tim
Posts: 1241
Joined: 06 Sep 2011 17:02
Real Name: Tim Egan
Location: Bournville

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Tim » 21 Feb 2019 17:28

Hi Stu. I wouldn't worry about refund on previous more just what do we do in future and would they repair or replace or should we get a local person to replace zip so can be sold/used? No members out of pocket just club as we swopped with another jersey. As I've said if someone could take the youth stock off me and get bits I think Clare Grice has then it can be decided by the committee if they want to order any more youth stock. Thanks
Please like and follow Beacon Cycling Academy https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beacon-C ... 6499863667

Simon Dighton
Posts: 453
Joined: 21 Nov 2006 16:10
Real Name:

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Simon Dighton » 25 Feb 2019 21:37

Hi Stu

Please may I have Men's FRC PRO Bib Short Large

Thanks, best
Simon

User avatar
StuartWhite
Posts: 214
Joined: 03 Oct 2013 23:57
Real Name:

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by StuartWhite » 26 Feb 2019 17:25

Hi All,

Thank you to everybody that has expressed an interest so far, we're still a little way off the minimum order quantity's so if anybody knows anybody that may be interested in getting covered in some of the hottest club kit out there, give them a nudge.
Just think how resplendent you and your chums can look in matching Beacon RCC attire - I know, it's a magical image isn't it?

Stu
Cheers,

Stu

It never gets easier, you just go faster.
Strava - http://www.strava.com/athletes/white_stuart
Facebook - Barry Fight - www.facebook.com/barry.fight
Email - Stulottie@gmail.com
Text/Whatsapp - 07929 612359

User avatar
AlanW
Posts: 1077
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 13:55
Real Name: Alan Weaver
Location: Who knows......

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by AlanW » 03 Mar 2019 15:51

Just to throw another item in the mix, gillets?
"You only need two tools: WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape"

jbendle
Posts: 28
Joined: 27 Oct 2018 07:29
Real Name: James Bendle

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by jbendle » 04 Mar 2019 22:18

If it helps to get the numbers up I'd get a Gilet (definitely) and maybe a long-sleaved top as well.

JonSadler
Posts: 2
Joined: 07 Feb 2019 21:48
Real Name: Jon Sadler

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by JonSadler » 05 Mar 2019 09:06

Morning,

I'll go for:

Men's S/S FR-C PRO Jersey - Medium.
Men's FR-C PRO Bib Short - Medium

And a Gilet....

Regards
Jon

Lapin
Posts: 101
Joined: 22 Apr 2016 13:05
Real Name: David McCann
Location: Stirchley

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Lapin » 05 Mar 2019 09:53

Go on then - put me down for a new jersey.
Men's S/S FR-C PRO Jersey - XS.

Thats assuming that they're about the same size as the Bodhi stuff I tried on at the kit evening a while back -Giordana only seem to give measurements down to Small on their site (!).

Cheers,
Dave

User avatar
StuartWhite
Posts: 214
Joined: 03 Oct 2013 23:57
Real Name:

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by StuartWhite » 05 Mar 2019 09:56

JonSadler wrote:
05 Mar 2019 09:06
Morning,

I'll go for:

Men's S/S FR-C PRO Jersey - Medium.
Men's FR-C PRO Bib Short - Medium

And a Gilet....

Regards
Jon
jbendle wrote:
04 Mar 2019 22:18
If it helps to get the numbers up I'd get a Gilet (definitely) and maybe a long-sleaved top as well.
AlanW wrote:
03 Mar 2019 15:51
Just to throw another item in the mix, gillets?
Giiiilet, gilet, gilet, gilet, giiiilet, giiiiilet.
Your wish is my command, gilet's added at £70.79 - you will need to find 7 friends to make this viable, as well as deciding if you want pockets or not (they'll all need to be the same).

Consider this another little nudge, we've still got another 4/5 of each item to get to minimum orders, so when on your club run this weekend, make sure provide some friendly suggestions to those not all up in their Beacon. We've got some bargain prices for entry kit after all :D
Cheers,

Stu

It never gets easier, you just go faster.
Strava - http://www.strava.com/athletes/white_stuart
Facebook - Barry Fight - www.facebook.com/barry.fight
Email - Stulottie@gmail.com
Text/Whatsapp - 07929 612359

Matt Hale
Posts: 128
Joined: 02 Feb 2014 21:23
Real Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Matt Hale » 05 Mar 2019 10:24

Hi Stu,

Can I order a Men's S/S VERO PRO Jersey, Size (S),

thanks, Matt

Simon Dighton
Posts: 453
Joined: 21 Nov 2006 16:10
Real Name:

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Simon Dighton » 05 Mar 2019 16:17

Hi Stu

Please may I go for an FRC jersey as well as the bibshorts above

XL please for the jersey

Best
Simon

User avatar
Andy Terry
Posts: 848
Joined: 20 Nov 2006 14:27
Real Name:
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcs

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Andy Terry » 08 Mar 2019 16:55

Anyone know if 'Vero Pro' is anything like the old (2015) 'Pro Fit'? - bit of waffle texture to the material and simple hemmed sleeves not the wide elastic bands, same round the bottom. (photos removed)
Last edited by Andy Terry on 15 Mar 2019 16:43, edited 2 times in total.

nickbarrand
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Mar 2019 09:14
Real Name: Nick Barrand

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by nickbarrand » 13 Mar 2019 08:51

Hi all. I've been out for a few club rides and am a colleague of a couple of other newish members (James Bendle and Jon Sadler). Recently signed up for membership and i'd be keen for some new club kit too. Can I go for:

Men's S/S FR-C PRO Jersey - Medium.
Men's FR-C PRO Bib Short - Medium.

Thanks, and look forward to meeting more of you out on some rides. Nick

User avatar
Andy Terry
Posts: 848
Joined: 20 Nov 2006 14:27
Real Name:
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcs

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Andy Terry » 13 Mar 2019 16:07

SS Vero Pro jersey Medium, please Stu

caashford
Posts: 108
Joined: 19 Dec 2014 15:41
Real Name: Christopher Ashford
Location: Harborne, Birmingham

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by caashford » 14 Mar 2019 16:12

Men's L/S TENAX PRO Jersey, Thermal - Medium

Thanks Stu.

User avatar
StuartWhite
Posts: 214
Joined: 03 Oct 2013 23:57
Real Name:

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by StuartWhite » 14 Mar 2019 17:22

Andy Terry wrote:
08 Mar 2019 16:55
Anyone know if 'Vero Pro' is anything like the old (2015) 'Pro Fit'? - bit of waffle texture to the material and simple hemmed sleeves not the wide elastic bands, same round the bottom.Img_3933.jpgImg_3935.jpg
Hi Andy,

I have been sent some samples and this looks pretty much exactly the same as what we're ordering.
Cheers,

Stu

It never gets easier, you just go faster.
Strava - http://www.strava.com/athletes/white_stuart
Facebook - Barry Fight - www.facebook.com/barry.fight
Email - Stulottie@gmail.com
Text/Whatsapp - 07929 612359

User avatar
StuartWhite
Posts: 214
Joined: 03 Oct 2013 23:57
Real Name:

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by StuartWhite » 14 Mar 2019 17:43

Hi All,

Just to give you an update, this is where we currently stand with orders, so another 4 items required for most items.
If you have ordered, please take this opportunity to check I have got what you're after correct, especially those with question marks as I've assumed your size in those instances.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (28.09 KiB) Viewed 4621 times
Keep your eyes peeled for Beaconless Beacon riders and point them in my direction if they're feeling left out.
Cheers,

Stu

It never gets easier, you just go faster.
Strava - http://www.strava.com/athletes/white_stuart
Facebook - Barry Fight - www.facebook.com/barry.fight
Email - Stulottie@gmail.com
Text/Whatsapp - 07929 612359

User avatar
Andy Terry
Posts: 848
Joined: 20 Nov 2006 14:27
Real Name:
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcs

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Andy Terry » 15 Mar 2019 16:40

StuartWhite wrote:
14 Mar 2019 17:22
Andy Terry wrote:
08 Mar 2019 16:55
Anyone know if 'Vero Pro' is anything like the old (2015) 'Pro Fit'? - bit of waffle texture to the material and simple hemmed sleeves not the wide elastic bands, same round the bottom.Img_3933.jpgImg_3935.jpg
Hi Andy,

I have been sent some samples and this looks pretty much exactly the same as what we're ordering.
Yep They look similar on the photos I've seen. I ordered a Medium though, not Small.

User avatar
Andy Terry
Posts: 848
Joined: 20 Nov 2006 14:27
Real Name:
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcs

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Andy Terry » 15 Mar 2019 16:41

StuartWhite wrote:
14 Mar 2019 17:43
Hi All,

Just to give you an update, this is where we currently stand with orders, so another 4 items required for most items.
If you have ordered, please take this opportunity to check I have got what you're after correct, especially those with question marks as I've assumed your size in those instances.

Capture.PNG

Keep your eyes peeled for Beaconless Beacon riders and point them in my direction if they're feeling left out.
Medium jersey please, not Small.

David Stephenson
Posts: 5
Joined: 02 Sep 2018 10:00
Real Name: David Stephenson

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by David Stephenson » 15 Mar 2019 17:13

Please can I have a large short sleeved jersey.

Thank you

David S

Mighty Millwall
Posts: 9
Joined: 17 Mar 2019 19:40
Real Name: Finbarr Costigan

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Mighty Millwall » 17 Mar 2019 21:48

Hi please could I order a short sleeve jersey Xl and a long sleeved thermal jersey XL. How do I pay the deposit??

Many thanks Finbarr Costigan

David Cole
Posts: 566
Joined: 21 Nov 2006 08:20
Real Name:
Location: Northfield, Birmingham

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by David Cole » 18 Mar 2019 14:39

Hi Stuart
Can I order a pair of medium bib shorts please
Cheers
Dave Cole
David Cole

Beacon Roads Cycling Club

User avatar
GrahamGamblin
Posts: 130
Joined: 02 Jun 2008 15:39
Real Name:
Location: Stirchley

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by GrahamGamblin » 19 Mar 2019 09:23

Stuart,
Please can I order the following, all in men's small, Vero:
Bib shorts
s/s jersey
l/s winter jersey
total £160.80 - can you tell me how to pay the 50% deposit please?
many thanks
Graham
Graham

User avatar
Alberto Recchioni
Posts: 94
Joined: 22 May 2017 10:51
Real Name: Alberto Recchioni

Re: Club Kit Order 2019

Post by Alberto Recchioni » 20 Mar 2019 09:47

Hi stuart,
I am revising the chart size and come back to you.
Sorry for the long wait

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest